music

Sunday, February 23, 2014

i tend to be against sexual assault

write this down, i'm against sexual assault. you know even when it you know almost destroys my comrades. I believe the accusations of the victims in the assange case, the mu (town where i grew) football team clearly can keep a secret, and i'm team dylan farrow or what not.

you'll have to believe me       that i didn't know that woody allen was accused of assault, i only thought he married his apodted daughter which while odd is cleared for take off in my world you know assuming "legal consent." i know it's hard to believe but, i may not have dotted all my eye's even on one of the few living of the like top 40 directors of influence or what not. i suppose i can easily imagine mr. allen, house sex liberation, crossing a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment