music

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

the pains of being emotionally unavailable

...

I do like that band, pains of being pure at heart.  ....
headed out on the road once again tomorrow so again not much energy for la blog....
I forgot to write about the woodstock 2dvd reissue last blog but it's awesome, the first part is not at all what I expected, that being the first time to ever watch the whole thing. and of course jimi h. plays the guitar.
...

oh mad men oh but first other blogs, another forgotten topic.  perhaps you noticed I'm not the biggest proof reader.  some people go ape shite about that.  I feel like that's pro's that are a bit unware of how much good stuff can come from these kind of raw pieces.
...
liking passion pit is kinda like rush, they both sing so high, it makes chris martin from coldplay sound like a baritone. I never would've thought I'd be ok with listening to rush but now it is ok.
..
so mad men, all the characters are so good.  things people might be overlooking, well the whole series.  I actually should just message board it up on mad men.  check it out on amc sunday 10/9pm there's 3 episodes left this year, and they look to be as good as a much deserved day off. it's a love story of sorts, not just advertising in the early 60's

No comments:

Post a Comment